If you are looking to learn while quarantined, I found some things that I plan to use to enhance my skillset while I am not able to get outside and visit clients. I hope this blog will offer you some good options to consider.
Online classes, Webinars, &…
- LinkedIn is offering 16 complimentary learning courses. https://www.linkedin.com/learning/paths/remote-working-setting-yourself-and-your-teams-up-for-success These online courses average between 30-60 minutes and cover topics such as working remotely, time management, productivity tips, and video conferencing.
- Free SEO training for all is being offered by Moz Academy. Now through May 31, Moz Academy is offering free access to a majority of their courses. Both beginner and advanced courses are now complimentary and topics consist of seo fundamentals, keyword research, page optimization, and backlink basics. You can sign up for an account for free at https://academy.moz.com/ and once you do, just pick the courses you want, and use the code “wegotthis” at checkout to redeem your training.
- For CRE related Webinars, check out the Queen of Canvassing, Beth Azor. Beth is amazing and offers a ton of advice on many topics related to the CRE industry. Visit her site at https://www.bethazor.com/ and join her e-mailing list. Once you do you will get email invites to her valuable Webinars.
- I recommend checking out Amazon.com streaming for educational content. If you have Prime, and type in real estate, many instructional videos included with Prime will pop up. Same concept for https://www.youtube.com/ and https://vimeo.com/.
Companies offering free trials
Many companies are offering free trials to try out their services. Below is a list of some that I find of interest.
- Through July 1, 2020, Hootsuite, is offering free access to its professional plan. Hootsuite is used to manage social media. https://hootsuite.com/pages/stay-connected
- Check out WeTransfer, which is offering 3 months of free access to its collaborative presentation tool Paste Pro to new teams. Their slogan is “We can’t come together but our ideas can.” https://paste.bywetransfer.com/wfh2020
- If you are looking for Cloud Storage, Box, a cloud-storage app, is offering a free 90-trial to assist in storing and sharing documents online. https://account.box.com/signup/business?tl=oWgBWV
- For Virtual conferencing, until July 1, 2020, Adobe Connect is offering individuals and business a free 90 day trial, (who aren’t current customers) the ability to use Adobe Connect rooms with up-to 25 participants for free. https://blogs.adobe.com/adobeconnect/2020/03/adobe-connect-extending-support-in-the-wake-of-covid-19.html
Please stay safe!
Check out my other CRE Resource posts too!