This post originally appeared on Marketplace Partner, The News Funnel's The News Funnel Blog and is republished with permission. Find out how to syndicate your content with theBrokerList.//?#
Compared to other social media sites, like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, Pinterest is unique. Used for both personal and business purposes, this free mobile and web application reaches millions of people around the world. With Pinterest, you can “pin” bookmarks that include images, videos, and other forms of media content.
According to research conducted in 2013, more than 48 million people use Pinterest. At that rate, this social media site ranks as the fastest-growing site in history. Although you can post inspirational quotes, recipes, and home décor ideas for fun, it is also highly beneficial for business. For instance, if you work in real estate, Pinterest is an excellent resource for information, blogs, and articles.
Of course, boards are going to change continually on Pinterest, so at any given time a wealth of information is at your fingertips. However, some boards stand out for offering well-written content that is also helpful and just downright enjoyable to read. Any one of the following real estate boards on Pinterest is worthwhile, each accessible by conducting a simple search on the site.
- Paul Fernandez – As a licensed Realtor, Paul offers extremely important information pertaining to the real estate market. Although you will find many great articles and blogs on his board, the recent pin “5 Types of Content Every Realtor Should Be Posting” is exceptional.
- House Hunt Network – This is another great real estate board on Pinterest. On this board, you will gain insight into a variety of self-promotional ideas to learn what you can do to make your business more visible.
- Bill Gassett – As a ReMax executive, Bill brings a lot to the table. In addition to writing blogs and articles pertaining to home sales in and around the Metro West area of Massachusetts, he offers a guide to getting started as a real estate agent and excellent tips for mastering Pinterest.
- Easy Agent Pro – For tips on marketing via blogs, infographics, and videos, this is the “go to” board. What makes this particular Pinterest board unique is that everything posted is 100 percent actionable.
- Stagetecture (Ronique Gibson) – On this board, you will discover tons of helpful information about staging and lifestyle living. If you need to get a home ready for show, virtually everything you need to know and more is on this board.
- NC HomeBuyers – One of the most important things you need in real estate to succeed is viable leads. On this board, you can learn about tested and new marketing strategies for generating solid leads.
- Matt Minor – This North Carolina Realtor has a genuine passion for real estate, which is evident in the quality and volume of information provided. Whether you are buying or selling, or working to build a stronger real estate business, this board is exceptional.
- Engel & Volkers – Although there is a multitude of excellent blogs and articles pinned on this board, one in particular stands out. “Sizzling Situations between Real Estate Agents and Clients” is powerful.
If you are interested in blogging about subjects that pertain to real estate, The News Funnel is the place to go. Along with a wealth of information about real estate, we offer professional writing services to ensure your blog content is stellar.