This post originally appeared on tBL member Troy Golden's blog Golden Group CRE Blog and is republished with permission. Find out how to syndicate your content with theBrokerList.//?#
Twitter is one of the best social media platforms to connect with top commercial real estate leaders all over the world. Below is a list of ten commercial real estate leaders to follow on Twitter: (Note: this list is not comprehensive, so feel free to add your own suggestions in the comments section.)Twitter is one of the best social media platforms to connect with top commercial real estate leaders all over the world. Click To Tweet
- Barbi Reuter (@BarbiReuter) – Reuter is a marketer, broker and COO of PICOR Commercialin Tucson, AZ.
- Clyde Robinson (@TenantResource) – Robinson is a corporate real estate advisor based in the Queen City (Charlotte, NC).
- Sarah Malcolm (@MrsSarahMalcolm) – Not only is Malcolm the director of digital strategy at @ICSC in NYC, she’s also a stylist, singer and songwriter.
- Neil Johnson (@NeilJohnsonCRE) – Johnson is a commercial real estate broker with SVN Landmark specializing in sales and leasing in west suburban Chicago.
- Jeff Fredericks (@Jfredrix) – Based in Silicon Valley, Fredericks is a manager at Colliers. He also recently biked from Canada to Mexico, documenting his journey at bikethecoast13.com.
- Paige Steers (@paigesteers) – Steers is a PR promoter for JLL and a CRE vlogger from Chicago. She also loves drag racing.
- Brandon Weber (@BrandonGWeber) – Weber is the founder and CEO of Hightower, the leading end-to-end leasing management platform for the CRE industry. He lives in Manhattan.
- Kristin Geenty (@sallyanntuesday) – Geenty is a second generation real estate broker who not only tweets about brokerage, but also random life tips. Geenty is also president of The Geenty Groupin New Haven, CT.
- Andrew Bermudez (@andrewbermudez) – Bermudez is co-founder and CEO of GetDigsy, a site that searches for office, warehouse and retail space so you don’t have to. He is based out of Irvine, CA.
- The News Funnel (@TNF_RE) – The News Funnel is the largest content platform in the real estate industry. They exist in most U.S. markets.
- theBrokerList (@) – No need for a description here, everyone knows theBrokerList!
Disagree with the list? Want to be on the list? Have suggestions? Please comment.
While you’re at it, please follow Golden Group Real Estate, @goldengroupcre.
At Golden Group Real Estate, we specialize in tenant representation real estate services for office space users in the Chicago area, helping local business owners find office space and negotiate lease and purchase agreements. We never represent landlords, so we are prepared to negotiate aggressively on behalf of our tenant clients.
For more on Golden Group Real Estate, read about our real estate services. Let us know if we can help you find office space for rent or buildings for sale. Call us at (630) 805-2463, email us at [email protected], or enter your office space search criteria below.