QuantumListing is more than a great way to market your listings. One of the great resources we provide are weekly webinars on topics relevant to commercial real estate professionals.
Last year, to improve our customer experience, we conducted QuantumListing webinars to teach new audiences about our listing service’s features. At first, these were mainly geared toward QuantumListing’s products or services. As they grew more popular, we began to address important topics for the commercial real estate community in all 50 states.
David has been a commercial real estate broker for over thirty years. He was a partner in a development company that built over 1.3 million square feet of retail space. He founded Quantumlisting five years ago.
But, David readily admits that his areas of expertise are limited. We started adding guests that are experts in their fields to keep our content fresh and interesting. He is grateful to all the professionals that have volunteered to participate and help educate our constituents.
Take Two Webinars and Cold Call Me in the Morning
We like to explore topics that educate and help solve the pain points of CRE professionals. Subjects we’ve covered include social media, marketing strategy, lead generation tactics, and the state of commercial real estate technology. We’ve also explored multifamily housing, Opportunity Zones, 1031 Exchanges, and Delaware Statutory Trusts.
We love to have you watch our live webinars in real time so that you can interact and ask questions. However, we understand that is not always possible. We record them with our webinar software to allow you to watch them at your convenience. We’ve collected the 2019 webinars below for your convenience.
Click below to view out the replay from every webinar this year. Bookmark our webinar schedule page so you can stay informed in 2020!
We put the listings in broad categories to make it easier to find the content that interests you most.
- How to Find CRE Leads with Andrew Bermudez
- Proven Tactics to Find Tenants For Your Listings Faster with Andrew Bermudez
- 19 Tools to Generate CRE Leads Online with Andrew Bermudez
- QuantumListing Lead Capture
Marketing and PR
- Marketing Tips for Real Estate Success with Gordon Platt
- Introducing the CRE Collaborative, with Founder Andreas Senie
- A Chat with Atypical’s Mark Kalkwarf and Sarah Malcolm
- Tips from a Marketing and PR Ninja with Melissa Swader
- The DNA of #CRE Survey with Linda Day Harrison and Ewa Baska
- The New Face of CRE: Twitter Chats with Melissa Alexander and Casey Flannery of Twitter’s #CREChat
- Social Media…Is It Really Worth It? with Sarah Malcolm and Amanda Bowen?
- 2019: The Year in Tech with Andreas Senie
- The New Paradigm of CRE Tech Cooperation with Brendan Hotchkiss
- The State of CRE Technology with CRE Collaborative and QuantumListiting with Andreas Senie
- QuantumListing for Buildout Users
- Successful Leadership and Thriving Organizations Transcend Workplace Abuse with Matt Paknis
- How to Control your Attention and Choose Your Life with Best Selling Author Nir Eyal
- How to Make 2020 Your Best Year Yet with Rod SantomassimoYet
- A Conversation with Kent Fitzpatrick: Opportunity Zones, 1031 Exchanges, and Delaware Statutory Trusts
- How to Leverage 1031 Exchanges, Delaware Statutory Trusts (DSTs) and Qualified Opportunity Funds with Kent Fitzpatrick
- ICSC RECon RECap
- 5 Hot Topics in CRE with Liz Berthelette
QuantumListing Features and Tips
- Your QuantumListing Profile Page Is Your CRE Home Page
- QuantumListing Meets the On-Demand Economy
- Encore Presentation: Maximize Your Listing Exposure
- How to Learn More About QuantumListing Networks and Groups
- Watch the QuantumListing overview slideshow
- Our 9 Biggest Accomplishments of 2018
- Adding and Optimizing Listings
- QuantumListing iOS App, Version 2.1
- What Makes QuantumListing Unique
- QuantumListing’s Suite of On Demand Advertising Options
- Learn how to use the QuantumListing iOS app
- How to enhance my QuantumListing profile and share it and my listings
- An Overview of QuantumListing
- The QuantumListing Story
Thanks for Watching
We look forward to having you participate in our future webinars. Are there any topics you would like to see us cover in 2020? Or, would you like us to consider you as a guest presenter? Please send an email to [email protected] with your name, contact information and proposed topic.