Guest Blog Post feature is a new idea we are trying to give all of our members an opportunity to share an article on theBrokerList blog. Since our project is open to the public via online search, writing a blog article about an area of expertise is a great way to brand yourself and your firm.
Thanks to Gene Trowbridge,CCIM, for providing this post.
Ultimate Group Sponsor Workshop
The three-day workshop covers:
- Ownership structures, including: Tenant in Common, Limited Liability Company, and Limited Partnership.
- Raising money while following applicable securities laws.
- Financing and structuring deals to meeting investors’ expectations.
The workshop includes luncheon forums, featuring:
- A panel of lenders with experience in funding loans for group investments, discussing the current lending environment.
- An expert detailing how investors can use their self-directed IRA and 401(k) plans to invest in syndications.
- Active syndication clients sharing their experiences with other participants.
8:30am – 4:30pm