Your brokerage owners need to feel confident in their investments. Most owners will expect you to show them how the tools you recommend will provide a positive ROI for their brokerage. Fortunately, Buildout makes a big impact that most brokerage owners will be eager to experience. When you’re talking to your firm’s owners about Buildout’s value, be sure to highlight benefits like these.
Buildout makes scaling easy
Streamlined processes and consistent branding are crucial for any firm that wants to scale. Buildout makes both a reality. As your brokerage merges with, acquires or opens new offices, you’ll be able to achieve complete consistency across all of your materials and all of your locations. Additionally, when you begin working with Buildout, our team of designers will help you define or redefine your brand’s blueprints. This means your brokerage’s owners will be proud of their brand identity and comfortable keeping it in place for many years to come, even as their business grows.
With consistent, high-quality materials, your firm will achieve greater brand equity and improve its reputation. More brokers will want to work with your brokerage, bringing in additional business. And because Buildout is easy to use and houses all branding and property information in one place, onboarding those brokers will be easier than ever before. Brokers will even be more likely to stay at your brokerage, and your firm will recognize the savings that go along with decreased attrition.
Buildout saves your brokerage money by eliminating unnecessary tools
Buildout is a comprehensive CRE marketing tool that fulfills all the needs of the marketing team. When you begin using Buildout, you eliminate the need for other integrations, tools and expenses, such as:
- Mapping software: Buildout automatically generates maps for all of your marketing collateral, proposals and OMs to demonstrate the most important points of interest surrounding your property.
- Website creation: When you enter your new property listing into Buildout, an individual property website will generate automatically. Your brokerage will no longer need to work with web development firms or pay for site hosting. This means brokerage owners can stop worrying about the costs of web development and trying to control them by selecting only a few key properties to build websites for. Buildout allows you to create unlimited property websites, so your brokerage can give every property a polished web presence.
- Listing plugins: In addition to property-specific websites, Buildout offers plugins for your brokerage’s own website. Your property information is automatically pulled in from your Buildout database and your properties then become searchable, making it easy for potential buyers to find exactly what they’re looking for.
- Lead Generation: Buildout’s document vaults allow you to house and share your most important property documents with the level of security you need. You can even collect leads through the forms associated with these vaults and execute confidentiality agreements.
Buildout makes your team more efficient
When brand consistency and precision are priorities for your marketing team, each brochure, website and email can take hours to create manually. And customizing each piece for every individual property adds even more time. For brokers, the creation of proposals and offering memorandums can take days that could be better spent on the most important part of the deal process: fostering relationships.
With Buildout’s property forms, you only have to input the information and photos for a property one time and in one place. Once that information is in Buildout, you can automatically generate high-quality marketing materials, proposals and OMs in moments. It’s then easy to distribute them via email or share them in your document vaults. This efficiency allows for better client service, which results in return business and increased revenue.
“Not only has Buildout made our marketing department more efficient, but they’ve elevated the appearance of our marketing materials and made it easier to customize collateral for our intended recipients.”
– Adam Tarantur, CCIM, Principal, Podolsky|Circle CORFAC International
With the time they’ve saved drafting materials like flyers, brochures and emails, your marketing team can ƒwork on other, more impactful tactics like developing custom promotions, capturing drone footage, shooting and editing property videos, creating infographics and securing media coverage. And your brokers will have more time to build connections with potential buyers and sellers and ensure client satisfaction. Any brokerage owner can easily see the value in benefits like that.