This post originally appeared on Beck Partners' Blog and is republished with permission. Find out how to syndicate your content with theBrokerList.
The apartment sector led the way this quarter for investment in the Northwest Florida region, with two substantial multi-family sales closing between January and the end of March for a total of $83,450,000.
Details of notable Investments Sales around the region this quarter included:
- 1. 4101 Commons Dr. – The Preserve at Henderson Beach sold on March 15 for $53,700,000. Trammell Crow Residential was the Seller, and Bluerock Residential Growth REIT the purchaser. The 340 Class A apartment community was built in 2009.
2. Carpenters Creek, located at 5918 N. Davis Hwy and Creekside, located at 9015 University Pkwy Senior Housing communities, sold on March 18 for $48,000,000. CNL Healthcare Properties was the seller and Capital Senrio Living Corp from Dallas, Texas was the buyer.
3. The Benchmark Group sold Cayo Grande Apartments, a 342 Unit Apartment community, for $29,750,000 to the Miller Frishman Group from Colorado.
4. A 49,994 SF Class B office building on 3101 Sessions Road sold on March 15, for $4,400,000 ($88.01/SF). The property is occupied by FBMC Benefits Management.
5. The Florida Institute of CPAs sold their building at 325 College Ave. for $4,000,000 to Florida State University on January 15th, 2016. The 27,593 SF Class A Office building was constructed in 1984.
6. Park Plaza, located at 13019 Sorrento Rd in Pensacola, Florida, sold for $3,775,000 at an approx. 9.35% Cap rate. The 48,000 SF Winn-Dixie Anchored Center was sold by Moulton Properties to a Mobile-based investment group on February 10.
Filed under: News