1. RoboForm. Why? Just about all websites require you to use a user name and password. I have trouble remembering what I had for lunch…This allows you to not have to worry about it!
2. iAnnotate PDF. Why? Most people send out PDF files. There is always a change that needs to be made or if you want to highlight something that is really important. This program allows you to do that and then email it back to the person that sent it to you.
3. Box.com. Why? Same features as Dropbox except it allows you to control the access to others and will even give you a report of what files are accessed and by who. I use this for online “war-rooms” for due diligence items.
4. DocsToGo. Why? Word, Excel, PowerPoint files on an iPad…who would of thought?
5. MagicPlan. Why? Have you ever needed to draw up a floor plan for a client? This takes a little time to get used to using, but has some great tools that are so much better than my paper and crayon drawings!
Feel like you are drinking from that fire hose yet? What are you using??