Check out some ways to use QuantumListing to find nearby real estate listings
Have you ever asked yourself, “how do I find real estate listings near me?”
QuantumListing makes it easy to find real estate listings in your area. You can check out all the ways QuantumListing makes finding listings easier than ever below.
Using QuantumListing to Find Real Estate Listings
- Networks: QuantumListing Networks are a great way to see all the recent activity in an area near you. When you join QuantumListing, you’re automatically added to your state’s network, you can create new networks, and request to be added to other networks as well.
- Follow: You can follow any user on QuantumListing to see their properties. It can be useful to follow people in your area, so you can find nearby real estate listings. You can find and follow other users anywhere a listing is found on QuantumListing. All you need to do is click on the person’s profile picture in the upper right-hand corner. Once you’re on their profile, just click the big green “FOLLOW” button on the right side of the page.
- Your Stream: After you’ve started following brokers in your area, you can see all their activity in your Stream. You can find your Stream on the left-hand side bar of your profile page, on the drop-down menu under the “Social” tab. On the Stream, you see all the activity from all the people that you’re following together, so you can stay up-to-date on the real estate listings in your area.
- Groups: Networks are big, with potentially hundreds and thousands of brokers, while following agents and brokerages is inherently more personal. Groups are a nice happy middle between the two. You elect to join Groups, such as a group for “Brokers of Cleveland, OH.” You can see who the brokers in your area are and what they’re posting. You can also create Groups of your own with just a few clicks if there’s not a group for your interest area, such as “Medical Property Brokers of Cleveland, OH.”
- Setting a Default Search Location: QuantumListing’s search functionality lets you expand your hunt to anywhere in the country. Whatever your target area is, be it a part of your town or the whole country, you can use QuantumListing to find it. If you want your searches to start in one place, from which you can expand, you can set a default search location. You can check out our guide on how to set or change the default search.
Making it Easy to Find Properties Near You
So the next time you ask yourself, “what are the new real estate listings near me?” be sure to check out these options on QuantumListing.
by Ben Perlmutter