This post originally appeared on Marketplace Advertiser, Digsy AI and is republished with permission. Find out how to syndicate your content with theBrokerList.//?#
Social media is a great tool to find CRE Sales Leads , once you know the secrets of how to use it effectively. The concept of social selling may seem new, but in fact, it has been around for a very long time. Although in the past it was done via telephone, mailed letters, and also in person, social selling is simply the way you engage clients and maintain relationships, which in turn, provides you with sales. The method used most often today is social media.
Statistics show that up to 91% of B2B buyers and 84% of senior executive buyers are influenced by and use social media to make decisions. Social media is a deal clincher for many, and here are a few methods you can use to find active buyers using social media.
First, pick your network. There are many out there, so you need to know where your audience is. LinkedIn and Twitter are popular for business decision makers. Pinterest is great for a mostly female audience, while Instagram and Facebook is a good media for selling to a younger crowd.
Once you’ve decided which social platforms you’ll be using, follow the tips below to find sales leads in your demographic.
- Follow companies and users based on your dream client or product
- Engage with 10 to 20 of these on a daily basis by retweeting, using the like function and show general interest
- Get instant notifications when your ideal clients join LinkedIn by using the saved search feature
- Find new prospects using your existing connections
- Network within LinkedIn groups where more than 400 million users are waiting to become your prospects
- Join groups with topics where you have expert knowledge and give sincere advice
- When new people view your profile, invite them to connect with you
Twitter also allows you to add value to your existing sales techniques by contributing to discussions about your brand. For example, use the search function to see what people are saying about your company or brand, then respond to it. You can also respond to questions about topics and provide suggestions and solutions.
With all platforms, relevant content matters. Keep on topic, share what buyers want to know, and remember to engage on a person to person level.
Get up to 50% off your monthly Digsy AI subscription by signing up for a trial now! Click here to learn more.