We ask Commercial Real Estate Brokers all of the time if they are connecting with people and making deals using social media, blogging or by being members of theBrokerList and other online sites. It is a burning question we all want to know. So here is our chance to find out. We want to hear from as many brokers and/or marketing administrators, as possible on this topic.
We put this out as a poll on Twitter too! Please respond to us by leaving a comment on this blog, via email to us at [email protected] and/or via Twitter here below as well.
— theBrokerList (@theBrokerList) June 16, 2017
Once we can gather all of the data on this question we will publish a blog that sheds light on this intriguing and popular topic. I know for a fact many of you have told me you made a deal on Facebook, or Twitter or Instagram, so please share your story with me now to be included. We can leave out names to protect client confidentiality, but we want to know the following about the deal:
1. Platform (Blogging, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, theBrokerList, etc.)
2. Type of Deal (for sale or for lease)
3. Client local, national or international reach.
4. Property type (retail, office, multifamily, industrial, etc.)
5. Broker to broker deal or direct deal to a client.
6. Commission value (optional)
7. Brief story behind it, how did they find you exactly.
8. Your image and/or logo.
Please respond to us by June 23rd to be included in this important blog for the commercial real estate industry!
Photo courtesy of “Businessman Feedback” by Sira Anamwong FreeDigitalPhotos.net