This post originally appeared on Buildout's Blog and is republished with permission. Find out how to syndicate your content with theBrokerList.//?#
Guest post by Apto.
Let’s think about the deal lifecycle for a minute. From the first time you talk to a new prospect to the day that commission check gets cashed, there are dozens of moving parts. And dozens of apps and tools to help with each of those parts.
Well, that number just went down a bit. Buildout and Apto are integrated to make the move from pitch to marketing that much smoother and simpler.
Marketing + CRM: How the pieces fit together
The fun starts when you’ve won a new client and are ready to put your marketing plan to work.
But when deal volume is high and you have a million things on your plate, you’re probably not eager to triple check every piece of collateral to make sure the price is right. It’s unreasonable to expect complete consistency and accuracy without some help.
So let’s take a step back. Hopefully you store all your data and information in a CRM—from contacts to properties to comps and all the little details that comprise each and how they relate to each other. Beyond that, though, you need extra functionality to prospect efficiently and market your listings when the time comes.
That’s where the integration between Buildout and Apto makes your life easier. Apto organizes your information in one place, and Buildout creates beautiful marketing materials from that information. Now that they’re connected, you can be sure you have consistent, accurate, professional branding across your entire marketing plan.
How the integration works
Let’s say you’re already a customer of Apto and Buildout. Here’s a quick breakdown of how things work.
- Create properties, spaces, and listings in Apto.
- Publish a listing to Buildout with a click; the integration will copy over all the relevant fields and property images.
- Go to Buildout to upload assets, set up marketing materials, and publish the property to your website and/or listing services.
- Continue to use Apto to log marketing interactions and update the listing, property, or space as needed.
- Buildout will be updated every night with any changes to the property information, space availability or listing status.
It’s pretty simple. Two best-in-class tools working together to make you more efficient.
If you’re not an Apto customer already, request a demo today.