The Step-By-Step Process for Maximizing Your Income by Pursuing the Business You Want
Have you ever wondered how the best of the best do it? Do you wonder how you can ascend to the ranks of the top-producers? Have you ever be frustrated with your own production or wondered where the next deal will come from?
I know how you feel.
When I began in the Commercial Real Estate industry, I had some inherited advantages. I was 3rd generation in a small town. My father, uncle, and grandfather had built for us a great name. I was walking into a no-lose situation.
However, if I weren’t a gene-pool lottery winner, I think I might have failed.
I didn’t implement a prospecting system to go after the business I wanted. I did not fill my pipeline with opportunities. I produced no deal flow.
It was years later, after hiring a coach through The Massimo Group, that my eyes were opened to how to go after the business you want.
Here’s the truth. The top-producers in CRE prospect continuously. They do it systematically. They track and know their numbers cold.
You can do the same. You should do the same. Unless you enjoy mediocrity, you must do the same.
So I’ve written my first ebook: The Beginner’s Guide to Prospecting – The Step-By-Step Process for Maximizing Your Income by Pursuing the Business You Want.
In this step-by-step, in-depth guide to prospecting, you’ll find:
- How to choose your specialty (and why you should specialize in the first place)
- How to build your database (there are only 3 ways)
- How to write a prospecting letter that warms up a prospecting call (it’s too quick and easy not to do)
- How to use the true purpose of a prospecting call to generate more meetings
- How to make the meeting about your prospecting (and not you!)
- How to give a winning presentation (and differentiate yourself from your competition)
- And much more…
You can’t buy The Beginner’s Guide To Prospecting anywhere. The only way you can get it is to subscribe to my FREE email newsletter. That means you will get an email every time I publish a new post or offer (about once a week.)
That way, you don’t have to visit my blog to stay up to date on fresh content. And you can unsubscribe at any time.
All you need to do is click the button below. Once you do that and confirm your email, I will email you the link to download this free resource.
You really have 3 choices at this point:
- Keep the status quo
- Figure it out on your own…the slow way
- Let me share with you, for FREE…the fast way.
It’s up to you!