On October 12th in New York City at Knotel, we are having a conversation around innovation in the real estate space and the pace of adoption in the industry. Over the past few years there’s been a plethora of new tech companies created addressing multiple verticals in the real estate industry but the overall adoption from real estate practitioners has lagged.
5 Reasons to attend #InnovateCRE:
- You are a thought leader
- You are a real estate professional who is not satisfied with current tech solutions
- You are a CRE tech company and are not happy with the pace of adoption of your product
- You are seeking insight on the next trends that will transform the space
- You want to network with the right audience to gain prospective customers and clients
What’s the fuss about?
Unlike other industries where innovation can come from outsiders, for the most part, in commercial real estate, innovation has to come from people with domain expertise; former real estate practitioners turned CRE Tech innovators. The competitive advantage of your product stems from your insight in understanding how the industry actually works.
#InnovateCRE is a follow up to a conversation we started in January 2017 at the Future of CRE Tech event. The speakers at the event were Michael Mandel, CEO at CompStak, Brandon Weber, CPO at VTS and Jon Schultz, Managing Principal at Onyx Equities.
At the event we discussed a variety of topics including the new merger between Hightower & VTS, whether the acquisition strategy of big firms like CBRE(acquired Floored) was good for the industry as well as the challenges of adoption from the real estate industry. The event generated a lot of insight but lacked the perspective of the owners, real estate practitioners and venture capitalists. Which is why #InnovateCRE is more comprehensive in its roster of speakers; which includes owners, venture capitalists as well as CRE tech leaders. All the stakeholders are well represented and included in the conversation.
3 Takeaways from attending #InnovateCRE.
- What market opportunities are you missing out on that you should be aware of?
- Meet the right potential clients, customers and thought leaders
- What do real estate professionals want from tech solutions?
- How can CRE Tech companies increase adoption of their products?
So whether you are a CRE Tech company, real estate owner, broker, tech enthusiasts or just passionate about the changes in the industry, be sure to be there on October 12th in New York City.
“Why you should attend #InnovateCRE on October 12th and why it matters to your bottom line.”