A Passion for Leases
The founder of LeaseQuery, George Azih is passionate about the management of leases and about making the ease of managing leases within reach for all businesses no matter how small or large. In addition to managing lease terms and the often complex trigger dates, George is determined to help our industry grasp the challenges of the upcoming lease accounting rule changes.
What’s In It For Me?
So why should we all care? Well the way George explained it to me was that leases have not been included on the balance sheet before, and with the new accounting laws, leases will be reflected on the balance sheet of your clients. These changes are something we need to be aware of, not to the level of being accountants, but enough to be able to understand what our clients will need from us and why. For instance, tenants will be asking us to present the rents in ways we have not necessarily had to do before.With the new accounting laws, leases will be reflected on the balance sheet of your clients. Click To Tweet
So we are proud to announce our new Marketplace Partner, LeaseQuery and hope you utilize the FREE lease analysis tool and also refer the LeaseQuery management tool to clients who may require a tool to manage their leases and key trigger dates!
So, what is LeaseQuery?
LeaseQuery, LLC provides a cloud-based, lease accounting management software system which enables companies who lease real estate and/or equipment to easily comply with lease accounting guidelines. It enables financial accounting professionals and supply chain analysts to:
- Effectively manage and minimize financial risk associated with lease portfolios.
- Instantly generate error-free lease journal entries for posting.
- Always be prepared for external or internal financial audits and/or reviews.
- Automatically perform lease versus buy analyses when evaluating equipment or real estate purchases.
- Segregate lease entry and lease approval duties to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure critical dates (lease renewals, journal entry postings, etc.) are never missed.
- Organize all lease documentation to ensure full document control.
- Build unlimited reports including the commitments disclosure report in seconds.
- Immediately transition to new lease accounting rules when finalized.
- Determine impact of new lease accounting rules on the lease portfolio.
- 24-7 access to lease documents/information from any location.
1. It’s comprehensive.
2. It’s easy to use.
3. It was developed by accountants.
“Working with George Azih and LeaseQuery has brought a completely new aspect to my value proposition as a real estate advisor. His knowledge of lease accounting, likely changes and the impact of leases on corporate financial statements is exceptional. I am a much more complete advisor for having him on my team, which enables me to better compete for new business. I give George my highest possible recommendation for professionalism, knowledge and customer service. I actively seek ways to bring him into projects because of the differentiating value he adds.” –Jason Jones
For more information about LeaseQuery, please visit their Marketplace Partner page. If you are a tBL member that has already used LeaseQuery, a recommendation would be greatly appreciated!
Why wait? Sign up today and get your leases managed and be up to date on all the accounting laws and rules automatically! It’s a simple solution for your lease needs and it’s hassle free!
Press Release – 04.07.2015 LeaseQuery Newest Marketplace Partner at theBrokerList