Through trial and error, we develop a list of the who’s who in resources for our clients. I am opening up my little black book of favorites and sharing them with you in this multi-part series! My go-to furniture rental vendor is Teresa Torre from Brook Furniture Rentals…. Here’s why:
1. Flexible Lease terms – giving your client the flexibility of renting furniture whether it’s 6 months, a year or multiple year terms. Additionally, you avoid moving costs and save on a large capital outlay of cash.
2. Complimentary space plan and design – a real added value is having Teresa sit with you and planning out exactly what you need.
3. On-site project management – not only will she meet with you and your staff during the installment but will also be available to manage any changes that you require. Having an outsourced quarterback on your team during a move or opening a new office will prove to be invaluable.
4. Broad selection of furniture – you have your choice of the high-end office furniture like ergonomic office chairs, powered cubes and soft seating and collaborative spaces. Also with today’s trends changing rapidly, you get up to the minute designs that are on trend and will help you attract today’s workforce.
5. Competitive Pricing – will make sure to give you options. You will be able to compare your specific furniture needs with other vendors so that you can make sure you’re getting the best deal.
6. Personal Service – renting from Brook is designed to be a smooth, seamless and stress-free experience. Ask me about my very satisfied clients.
For more information you can visit my
website: www.tenantrepla.com or give me a call at