This post originally appeared on Marketplace Advertiser, QuantumListing Blog and is republished with permission. Find out how to syndicate your content with theBrokerList.http://quantumlisting.com/uploads/fs/blog/9m13f9896df61279c928f19721878fac41_small.png?#
Take a look at 5 great ways to use your listings to their fullest
If you couldn’t tell from the name, QuantumListing is all about the listings. At its core, QuantumListing is a listing service. While you probably know how to create a listing on our platform (or via our syndication partners Buildout and SharpLaunch), there is so much more you can do with your listings!
In this article, we’re taking a look at 5 ways to make the most of listings.
This article is part of our series of the past few weeks in which we’ve been posting some ways that you can make the most of your QuantumListing Membership. You can check the first 8 ways, and the next 4 ways to make your QuantumListing profile even better and extend your reach so you can do more deals in less time.
Take a look at the 5 ways to make the most of your listings below:
- Create a listing report: Sometimes sharing one listing just isn’t enough. You want to share many at one time. QuantumListing makes this easy with its listing reports feature. With just a few clicks, you can add listings to reports. Then click the red report button on the left side of the screen, and you can then share the report using all the same ways you can share a single listing, like iFrame, email, and social media. Click the link in the title of the section or right here to learn more about how to make listing reports.
- Take private notes on one or more listings: Sometimes when you’re viewing a listing, inspiration strikes. You have an idea about the listing—maybe a client it’d be perfect for, or you want to send the broker an email about the listing when you’re less busy down the line. QuantumListing has the private notes feature for situations like these.
- Use QuantumListing to create a listing flyer: If you don’t have a flyer for your listing, QuantumListing will create one for you, using the images and information that you have already added. All you have to do is tap the Export PDF icon It takes less than 30 seconds!
- Send an email of a listing to a friend or colleague: You spend all that time making great listings, either on QuantumListing itself or on our syndication partners Buildout and SharpLaunch. There’s a good chance you’ll want to share those listings with people in your network. And while email might be one of the oldest ways to share messages online, it’s still one of the best! Take a look at our how-to article about emailing listings in the section title or here.
- Save Listings to Your Favorites: When you find someone else’s listings that you think will be perfect for one of your clients or you want to look at later, you save it. The favorite option is just on the right-hand side of every listing page. Then you can access it later from your profile page. If you want to learn some more about favoriting listings, check the link at the beginning of the section or right here.
If you have any other QuantumListing features you love that you think our other users should know about, let us know in the comments!
by Ben Perlmutter