Flexible office space is a flexible alternative to traditional office solutions, affording companies the possibility of implementing versatile space solutions. Flexible workspace is also known as shared office space or flexispace.
- Most important is you get flexibility …can start with a virtual office, then go to a private office for month to month, 3, 6 & 12 months. You can expand or downsize as needed.
- You have a business address and professional space to meet with clients. There is always a common area space where you can network, meet with your team or potential clients and it’s all included in your rent. Beats going to Starbucks ?
- You have a community which is a huge benefit of flexible office space; you’re around other business owners and can share resources which will save you time and money.
- Always try and look for flexible office space at the end of the month. The space providers are more apt to negotiate a good deal with you since they have a quota to fill and get very aggressive which will be good for your pocketbook.
- Plan on making a 12-month agreement for your space. Most providers will give you the equivalent of one month’s rent for free which will amortize the monthly cost and ultimately save you money.