Today more than ever, the main image you use for your property marketing is vital to getting attention! So let’s get a little more creative people! Everything travels via the digital stream and even the thumbnail of a video can make a big difference on how many people may share it or view it. With that in mind, I thought it would be great to share some observations of how some of our members are using alternative images, when a traditional building image will just not do! Hat’s off to the below members for their thinking outside the box!
Here are 5 Creative Marketing Image Ideas for Commercial Property Marketing
– Logos catch your eye. There are brands that have spent millions of dollars making sure the logo or colors or name is recognizable. So why not use them when pushing out your content to help grab as many eyeballs as possible and the right eyeballs. For instance, if you are looking for AutoZone deals, your eye is going to be drawn to a post with an AutoZone logo on it. Of course, you can add more than a logo, like a site plan or exterior or interior shots as well as sign images. All of these help get your target audience to view your post.
– The point is that whether you have an image of the property or not, a logo or a sign with a logo on it, is a good way to get the attention of those seeking those deals. Try it and let us know how you have used signs on your marketing materials or online! Often times we see pictures of buildings, which is necessary, but by using a sign, it is like the old saying goes – A picture is worth a thousand words!
– It does not matter what the image is, so long as it speaks to the target market audience you are looking for. Of course, the image must be tasteful and appropriate, but whatever the image is, it must be iconic to those who will recognize it or it will not catch their attention. So in this example, the image of the seal for the State of Texas was used! Great idea and it makes you look at it because it is a government symbol and it is a government deal.
– Why not use a simple text message to say what the property is about? In the below example, the term Class A Office Build to Suit Land for Sale, gives this HAVE additional opportunity to catch attention. Often times land images are fairly hard to depict. Even with maps and site plans, the main image is so tiny that it is not a grabber! You want to grab the reader and make your post stand out.
– Your property marketing brochure can be turned into an image. How? It is so super easy. Just grab your .pdf document and save it as a .jpg file using sites like ConvertFiles. Just upload the .pdf and select the image file format and it delivers your file to you as an image.
Bonus Image Tip
Turn anything you can grab as a screenshot into an image! For example on a PC, just hit Ctrl – Prt Sc or Alt Prt Sc on your keyboard. Once you hit those keys, open PowerPoint and an empty slide and then hit Paste or Ctrl V. The image will appear that you just copied from Prt Sc. Now, right mouse click on the image and do Save as Picture. Name it and you now have that image. Open the image with photo editing software to crop or resize! For those with Snagit, Awesome Screenshot Capture or Jing, you know the drill. But for many without screen shot programs or extensions in their browsers, Ctrl Alt Prt Sc or Ctrl Prt Sc is another way to do it. Since every computer and configuration is different, try different key combinations to grab your screen. One of the them is bound to work for you.