Top 5 Reasons to Convert HAVE Posts to Sold/Leased TRANSACTIONS:
1. Original post link lives on as it redirects from original For Sale or For Lease URL to Transaction URL.
Once that deal closes or the lease is signed, you can then go in and Edit the HAVE to become a SOLD or LEASED. The URL does not become a dead link, but takes all traffic to the TRANSACTION link! Keep your hard efforts to promote your deals and turn them into timeless URL links to show you completed the deal!
2. Display completed deals on your profile as your online portfolio of accomplishments.
3. Use the Transaction URL as a press release link resource.
Remember, what makes your deal special? What tenants or buyers would be of interest? The Transaction also contains a URL to all parties in the deal as well as their profiles and it shows additional information about the deal and an image. Share the love and congratulate your colleagues who participated in the deal with you!
4. Fully searchable online in Google!
When someone searches that keyword you have utilized, it has a good chance of being found. Come on people, you want your content online and searchable, not stuck on a .pdf or inside a file cabinet. It does you no good there!
5. Use the Transaction link to syndicate the completed deal
Push your news out via Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, Facebook, Pinterest or other social media sites or groups you belong to.
In other words, do not let this accomplishments go unnoticed. Each time you update your HAVE to a SOLD or LEASED, it appears on your profile which helps build your credibility to get the job done!