I have been receiving several questions on tax strategy. Heck, I am not an accountant, that’s why I work with the best accountants in the land – to figure this stuff out for me. One of these accountants will be joining me for a free webinar on Building Wealth Beyond the Commission. To register for this free webinar to be held Wednesday, March 29th at 12:00 eastern, click here.
Kevin Basset will be joining us to discuss not only tax strategies, but company structures, practices, and other approaches to minimize your tax bill and maximize your wealth. If you can’t make it, at least register so you can get some follow up information on what we discuss. In the meantime, I went through various “best wealth practices” from a variety of sources and thought I would provide a list for you to evaluate – perhaps there is a practice here that will resonate most with you.
• To become more valued, you need to become more valuable
• You don’t earn what you want, you earn what you deserve
• Get off the transaction treadmill and focus on building your business
• Put everything in writing
• Stop focusing on the commission, focus on the relationship
• Take advantage of time, not timing
• Eat out less
• Play less golf
• Invest more in yourself
• Work your ass off
• Leverage all self-improvement channels
• Get to work an hour early
• Practice a financially valuable skill
• Invest a big part of your savings in a side business
• Invest the rest safely
• Allocate every commission to expenses, taxes, personal savings, and your personal business growth
• The bigger your house, the bigger your debt
• Pay off the mortgage as soon as you can
• Invest early, often, and consistently
• Compound interest!
• Defined Benefit Plans
• Live comfortably, but not too comfortably
For more specific and practical approaches to Building Wealth Beyond the Commission, join us Wednesday, March 29th at 12:00 eastern for the free webinar. Click here to register.